Sunday 23 October 2011

My Way To Learn English

reflection

Miss Freda asked us to write a short article about our own way on how to learn English for an exercise the other day in class.

Most of my methods in learning English are my common activities during leisure time. As an example, I love watching movies, especially English ones. Watching English soap, animations, or movies helps me to improve the language itself by observing the way the actors and characters express the words through body language or face reaction. The movies also provide entertainment for me. I recommend (HBO) channel for beginners.

During my free time, I also like to hear to songs. There are a lot of English songs that I like but songs from Rihanna and Eminem are my favorite ones. These songs help me to improve my pronunciation by singing along.

Reading is also another way to improve English. Although I rarely read any materials at all, I can recognize the words from the movies or songs that I know. So when I read, I memorize how the words are spelt right away and try not to forget it.

I also remind myself to keep an open mind. Thinking positive helps the language or any types of useful information helps the brain to interpret more easily. Lastly, I speak English sometimes to test my pronunciation and just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment